Combine those special Google search commands, you can find what you are looking for easily. Paste the following examples into Google’s search box to see the result.
1. How do I find those vertical search engineers with Java, Lucene, Solr, XML, Unix skills in social networking site like LinkedIn or other sites?
Example 1: site:linkedin.com ~engineer “vertical search” (Java | Lucene | solr | XML | unix) (inurl:in | inurl:pub) -intitle:directory
Example 2: (intitle:resume | inurl:resume) “vertical search” (Lucene | solr | XML | Unix)
2. HR wants to find some software engineers who have the following skillset
- Experience with Java, Hadoop, noSQL
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Experience with Amazon web services is a plus
- Experience with Solr or Lucene is a plus
Example: (“Software Engineer” | “Software Developer”)(Java | Hadoop | noSQL | AWS |lucene | Solr) (inurl:cv | inurl:resume | intitle:cv | intitle:resume)(filetype:pdf | filetype:rtf | filetype:txt | filetype:doc) (california)